Jr. Silver Dancers FAQs
- Where is the clinic located?
- San Antonio Clinic: St. Anthony High School (click for directions)
- Rio Grande Valley: TBD
- What should my dancer wear to the clinic?
Dancers will receive a t-shirt during check-in as part of their uniform for the Spurs game performance. They are more than welcome to change into their t-shirt at the clinic or they should come dressed in comfortable athletic apparel.
- Can I stay and watch the clinic?
Yes, parents/guardians are more than welcome to stay during clinic hours to watch their child practice dance routines and interact with the Spurs Silver Dancers.
- Do you take walk-up registrations?
Walk-up registrations are accepted ONLY if the clinic is NOT sold out. The parent/guardian must fill out and submit the registration form and payment upon walk-up.
- What skill level is required for Junior Sliver Dancer Clinics?
Jr. Silver Dancer Clinics are open to dancers of all skill levels! No experience is required.
- Does a parent/guardian need a ticket to watch the performance at the Spurs home game?
Everyone (parents and Jr. Silver Dancers) must present a valid Spurs game ticket on day of performance to enter the AT&T Center. Everyone 24 months and older must have a ticket to enter the AT&T Center.
- How do I purchase additional tickets for the Spurs home game performance?
A link will be sent out at a later date to registered participants with instructions and ticket purchase options. Please call the Jr. Silver Dancer hotline at 210-444-5022 for additional questions on Spurs game tickets.
- San Antonio Clinic: Are both clinics mandatory?
It is highly recommended to attend both clinic dates so your dancer will be well rehearsed for the performance; however, it is not mandatory to attend both clinics.