Dance, Drill and Pep Competition
- Date: Saturday, February 4, 2017
- Location: Freeman Coliseum
- Deadline: Monday, December 12, 2016
Each team may enter up to two (2) team routines and one (1) officer routine. Entry fees are as follows. Please note, this will cover the entry fee to the competition (per dancer), an exclusive meet and greet with the Spurs Silver Dancers, a ticket to the Spurs vs. Denver Nuggets game at the AT&T Center that night, a competition t-shirt, and a Silver Dancer autograph card.
- Early Rate: $70 per participant (Balcony Level game ticket - first come, first-served) - Due October 31, 2016
- On Time Rate: $80 per participant (Balcony Level game ticket - first come, first-served) - Due December 12, 2016
ADDITIONAL ROUTINE / OFFICER ROUTINE (OPTIONAL) :
- Additional Team Routine: $65 per performance
- Officer Routine: $65 per performance
Additional Ticket Information
A limited number of additional competition/Spurs game tickets are available for pre-order upon registration. Additional ticket includes entrance into competition AND Spurs game (best value for spectators). Please note, everyone (24 months and older) entering or observing the Spurs game MUST have a Spurs game ticket. Please include all additional ticket orders for assistant coaches, team managers, family and friends with registration.
ADDITIONAL TICKETS (Admits entrance into Spurs Dance Competition AND February 4th Spurs game):
- $50 each (Balcony Level game ticket - first come, first-served)
SPECTATOR TICKETS (Admits entrance into Spurs Dance Competition ONLY).
Spectator tickets will be available to purchase on day of competition outside the Freeman Coliseum (pre-order not available).
- $15 each
Competition seating is open to participants and spectators. Seating will be based on a first come, first-served basis.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Early registration AND payment in full (including team application, competition registration fees and purchased tickets/parking passes) must be submitted no later than October 31, 2016 in order to receive early registration price. NO EXCEPTIONS. Regular registration AND payment is due no later than December 12, 2016 (including team application, competition registration fees and purchased tickets/parking passes). NO EXCEPTIONS. Please note: there are no refunds for cancellations, including purchased Spurs game tickets and parking passes. NO EXCEPTIONS. There will be a $35 charge for all returned checks. Absolutely NO contest fees will be accepted at the door.
- Due to limited Spurs game ticket availability, we encourage you to register and submit payment as soon as possible.
- Teams will NOT be allowed to compete unless payment is received prior to the contest. We WILL take organizations OFF the schedule that have not paid by the contest date.
- Absolutely NO contest fees will be accepted at the door. Refunds will not be given if cancellations or schedule removals are made after the deadline date of Monday, January 16, 2017.
- Any team that drops events after the schedule has been made, will still be responsible for those entry fees unless cancellation has been approved by the contest administrator.
Changes / Late Entry Penalties
Changes may be made up until Monday, January 16, 2017. Any changes made past this deadline will incur a $50 change fee. Any entries received after the registration deadline of Monday, January 16, 2017, will be charged a $50 late fee for each team or officer routine entered if the contest schedule is complete upon receipt of entry. Teams will NOT be allowed to compete unless payment is received prior to the contest. We WILL take organizations OFF the schedule that haven’t paid by the contest date.
Event Information: Event information including competition schedule and parking information will be emailed to coaches one (1) week prior to the event and posted on the Schedule & Results page by the week of the event for spectators. Competition layout and parking maps will be posted on the 'Layout and Maps' page.
Food/Concession: Concessions will be available inside the Freeman Coliseum during the competition. Concessions will also be available at the Spurs game at the AT&T Center when doors open at 7:00pm. No outside food or drink allowed.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding registration, please contact Jack Cuchran at (210) 444-5723 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you already submitted a registration and have questions or concerns related to your invoice or need to make changes to your registration, please contact Sarah Silva at email@example.com.