Basketball Clinic FAQs
- Who can attend these clinics?
Spurs Basketball Clinics are open to boys and girls, ages 7-14.
- What are the times for the clinic?
Clinics hours are 9am to 4pm. Check-in begins 1 hour prior to the clinic start time and orientation takes place 15 minutes prior to the clinic start time.
- Can parents/guardians stay for the clinic?
Yes! Parents/guardians are more than welcome to stay and watch the clinic.
- Do the players need to bring their own basketball?
No, basketballs will be provided during the clinic for the participants. Please leave personal basketballs at home.
- What skill level is required for the clinic?
The clinics are open to all participants regardless of skill level.
- Does the parent/guardian need to purchase a ticket to the Spurs game?
Every player must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in order to use their ticket credit.
- Do any Spurs players make an appearance at the clinic?
Clinics Do Not include a special appearance from a current and/or former Spurs player and/or coach.*